Friday, February 15, 2013

feeling loved.

I had a very enjoyable Valentine's Day. I received valentines from my favorite people and felt very loved! Snow had fallen the day before and the city was fully flocked with snow. Emmett and I walked the three blocks to Ethnie's school and I was overwhelmed by how beautiful the day was. A tolerable temperature, no wind, and a pure white blanket of snow everywhere. A beautiful winter day, for me, never happens. I was grateful. And I could have stayed outside all day. Emmett and I shoveled the driveway and sidewalk. We took our time.
from Ethnie

After racing home from swimming lessons, Matt and I went out. We went bowling in St. Paul and ate burgers. Yum. I have been to the Ran-Ham Bowling center twice now, and I love it. It's not like those crazy Brunswick monstrosities that are popping up everywhere in the metro area. This alley reminds me of the old one I used to go to as a kid. Small, old, and awesome. We had a fun time. Matt won, of course.
tons of old money pinned above the bar.  

Hope you all had a great day full of love!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers