Tuesday, December 6, 2011

our halls are decked.

We had a tradition of putting up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. However, the last few years have ruined the desire for me because of all of the "commercial Christmas" that gets shoved in our faces earlier and earlier each year. Christmas lights hanging next to Halloween costumes in stores?! Gag. So, I wanted to wait until the second week in December to put up our decorations, but I was out-voted by the rest of the family. We decorated our place Sunday night and it looks warm and cozy! Usually, I lean toward pretty traditional holiday decor; wreaths, balls, ribbon, classic colors, etc. This year I added a little glam to my decorations. Just a little.

wreath I made!




countdown-calendar from my grandparents



love pottery barn stockings!

the finished gingerbread house. in all its glory.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers