Friday, December 23, 2011

merry christmas!!!

From our home to yours, we wish you a very spirit-filled Christmas! May the Spirit of Christ fill your home, warm your hearts and make your day special. I especially love the Christmas story and remembering the birth of our Savior.
I feel especially blessed this year. I am so grateful for all that I have. I love my family and am grateful to have them near me. I love to give and pray that you all receive something special this year to be grateful for. This year, someone left a bag full of gifts on our porch without a note. A 'secret santa', I suppose. Whoever you are, thank you. You made our day and touched our hearts! We will always remember you.
We also wish you a very happy new year! The new year is something I look forward to. I like to set new goals and plan new adventures.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers