Friday, November 25, 2011

updates in a snap.

1. Jackson: We are still taking care of him and really enjoying it! A bit of bad news; he jumped down from our ottoman and hurt his leg. :( He has been limping for a few days now so we are taking him to the vet tomorrow. Not sure what is wrong.

2. We had some family pictures taken last week and they look beautiful! My wonderful cousin took them. She is a very talented photographer! Her website is jenniferaphotography.com. Check her out. I am excited to show everyone the pictures!

3. Thanksgiving! We had a very nice day with Matt's family for Thanksgiving. The weather was fabulous, food was delicious, company was great, and pants are definitely tighter. We had to watch a movie so our stomachs could settle! I am extremely blessed and so grateful for my health, family, home and faith.

4. Black Friday birthday. Kind of lame, I know, but it was still a good day. I am now 29...!! Sigh... Matt had the day off so I was able to spend it with my family. I also got to get out and go shopping. That was definitely a perk! I ended my birthday with dinner at my brother-in-law's house. Once again, the pants feel tighter. I don't feel any older, but I am getting paranoid about looking older. Time to embrace the world of anti-aging products!

I hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers