Monday, July 18, 2011

too hot to handle.

http://media.northlandsnewscenter.com/images/heat71511.png
For those of you who are not in the area, here is what we have been dealing with the past week. It has been HOT. I'm talking 90+ degrees with 98% humidity. Now, I don't complain about summer because I live for it. In fact, I grew up without AC so I can handle the heat and humidity. I am grateful for my summers. However, when you have a baby this weather can be hard to deal with for their sake. Emmett starts sweating the second we go outside and his cheeks turn a deep red. That scares me! So, for the kid's sake we have had our AC going full blast during the day. I get paranoid about heat stroke and hydration. With that said, if you plan on visiting MN, make sure your plans are on a lake or inside a mall! 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers