Thursday, April 7, 2011

i know, it's been awhile.

Sighhh... well, I think winter is finally coming to an end. It's been brutal and I've been in hibernation mode. I hadn't noticed how long it's been since I've posted. I guess not too much has been going on since then. Matt has been really busy. Between work, school and other obligations, I feel like I never see him. He has been working really hard. The kids and I are hanging in there. Now that it's not arctic temps outside, there will be more to do. Emmett loves taking walks in the jogger and Ethnie is thrilled that the playground isn't buried in snow anymore. It's also great seeing all the neighbor kids playing together outside again. Very soon, I will be posting pictures of Steve's wedding and Emmett turning 9 months! Ethnie will be in her third ballet next month so watch for those pictures as well!

michelle

1 comment:

kay said...

Michelle, I enjoyed reading your blog. The kids are getting so big. I love seeing the pictures of your family.This is a great way of keeping in touch. Thankyou, for sharing. Kay

Daisypath Anniversary tickers