Thursday, November 6, 2014

halloween 2014.

I have to admit, I wasn't in the best Halloween spirit this year. I don't have anything against Halloween; I just wasn't excited for it. Plus, it kind of crept up on me... hee, hee.
^^beware
The weekend before Halloween we went to the annual party at our church, which is always a hit with the kids. I also love it because it's really safe and the kids get to go 'trunk or treating' in the parking lot at the end of the party.
^^the kids wanted to wear their same costumes from last year. :)

This year on Halloween, we went to our first pre-trick-or-treating party hosted by one of Ethnie's classmates.
playing in the play fort. Matt was hilarious in the big angry bird costume.
^^some of the kids were making each other mummies out of toilet paper. 
^^ready to head out and hit the streets

Despite the chilly temps outside (I was freezing), Emmett had a grand time trick-or-treating. He lasted much longer than we thought he would. I told Ethnie she had to help Emmett up the steps and help him get his treat at each house. I had to do this with my little brother when I was little and it taught us to stay together. She was getting very impatient and frustrated "having" to wait for her little brother after each house. Such a drag, I know. Eventually, she met up with her friend Olivia and I stuck with the girls while Matt took Emmett to a few more houses before heading back.
^^Olivia and Charlotte stopped over on their way home to take a picture with Ethnie (even if she had already changed out of her costume). So cute!


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers