Thursday, June 7, 2012

23 months.

I have to admit, month 23 with Emmett has been the hardest one yet. For me. He is everywhere. Into everything. Extremely picky with food. And like fire and ice. Yes, he throws tantrums. Sometimes multiple times a day. This is all new territory for me. I think when Ethnie was a toddler she threw maybe five tantrums. Ever. She was a very easy toddler. Emmett is not. Maybe when he starts talking more things will be less frustrating...

I tried to capture some of the things Emmett does on a daily basis:
trying to empty the box of tissue. this happens with wet wipes as well.



spilling his snack all over the floor and deciding to play in it
and eat it
making a MESS of toys

always wants to be naked
getting completely soaked almost every time he plays with the sand/water table outside

 I love dis face!

It's okay buddy, I still adore you. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers