Tuesday, September 14, 2010

enjoy interior decorating or sewing?

I was anxious to find something new and fun to read and become addicted to, so I started searching online for new blogs to follow. Because I love interior design, decorating, fabric and learning how to sew, I searched for those types of blogs. I came across some really great ones and am excited to dive in! Feel free to check out these blogs under BLOGS WE FOLLOW. They have great pictures and ideas for the home. I really envy people who are creative in that way. If anyone out there knows of a fun blog I would like, please let me know! I will let you all know if I complete a fun project from this new addiction.

Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle... Just thought I'd share this awesome blog with you :) sounds like one you'll enjoy as much as I do!!! So many fun ideas!!!

http://www.makeit-loveit.com/

Daisypath Anniversary tickers