Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo Bash on Grand Ave. and Church Halloween party!











My friend Katie and I took our girls out on Grand for the annual Boo Bash. We always see so many adorable costumes on the kids. Ethnie and Ariana of course ate way too much candy! I guess it's the one day you can have a few Snickers bars for lunch. Anyway, we had a good time. Ethnie was a giraffe and Ariana a bee. Ace Hardware had a small petting zoo. There was a calf, a sheep, two goats (who attempted to eat the stroller!!), and 3 of the cutest bunnies I've ever seen in my life. So, the girls hung around the animals for awhile. Then we made our way back down the other side of the street. Ethnie took a great nap afterward.
Later that evening, our church had its annual Halloween party in the gym. They do a really great job with games and food. Matt bobbed for an apple and got one! Although there was tons to do for the kids, we think Ethnie had the most fun running around in the halls with her little boyfriend Reagan! At the end of the party, we all went out in the parking lot for the 'trunk or treat'. Volunteers decorate the trunks of their cars and pass out candy. It's pretty clever and safer, I guess. Ethnie dressed as a little hula girl and she pretty much hated it. Bummer!

2 comments:

The Ogden Family said...

hi michelle! cute blog. we have one too...let me know if you want to check it out. ethnie is so adorable...just like you!

Abby said...

Michelle! I'm so glad you have a blog!! I'm going to put you on my blog so we can check up on eachother! Your family is adorable! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers